- Canvas bags are the most common bags made with natural-fibres.
- They might be made from traditional cotton, organic cotton or recycled cotton bags.
- Traditional cotton is made from a renewable crop source, but requires chemicals and pesticides and consumes huge quantities of water.
- We use 10oz / 300 gsm thickness grade for canvas bags
- To match the efficiency of using a plastic shopping bag just once, each cotton bag must be reused 131 times to compensate for its large carbon footprint/global warming potential.
- Biodegradable/natural plant fibre
- Renewable resource
- Strong and durable (bags are typically 8-12 ounces)
- Soft fabric
This site is for distributors only. Please Sign in for access to complete information.