Jute is a natural vegetable fibre made from the outer stem and skin of the jute plant. Also known as 'the golden fibre' due to its shiny golden colour and financial worth, jute is valued for its versatility and wide range of applications.
- Jute bags are ecological
- Jute bags are durable
- Jute has a low ecologic footprint
- jute has a low water footprint
- Jute bags bio degrade
- Jute bags are extremely strong
- Jute bags can be reused and are thus very environmentally friendly
- Jute bags are trendy and hip!
- Grows in high rainfall areas and requires little to no pesticides or irrigation
- Often referred to as hessian in Europe and burlap in North America
- Natural renewable resource
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Relatively cheap to purchase
- Can be blended with other fabrics (like Jute made with Nonwoven Polypropylene)
This site is for distributors only. Please Sign in for access to complete information.