Calico Reusable Bags
- Calico is a cotton fibre that is unbleached and not fully processed
- Since this is essentially a cotton bag, it is very resource intensive, giving it a high carbon footprint
- Has to be used hundreds of times to match the environmental performance of alternatives
- Lack of bleaching and processing makes this type of cotton bag kinder to the environment than plastic bags
- The fabric is relatively cheap to produce
- These bags are strong and durable, but subject to shrinking when washed in warm or hot water
This site is for distributors only. Please Sign in for access to complete information.